8.31.2008

CVS Experience!


OH~~NO~~

Worst CVS experience today.
First of all It was my fault still started shopping in cvs even I knew she is not my favorite CVS Cashier. I got the sutff I planed and go to check out. Problem start I gave her whole bunch of coupons.
She said " Oh, You can't use this coupon. It's against the LAW."
Yes. She talking about $2 CVS Skincare item coupon. She keep saying I can't using overage coupon which I getting $1.50 value cvs sanitizer.
OK, OK you know about the Law. You can simply punch in exact value without telling I'm breaking the "Law"???

So I pick up $ .49 value tissue make it even!!!!
Thanks God She didn't say Tissue is not a skincare itme this time!
I did one more transaction getting Covergirl deal.
Guess What??

I win at this point.

I got CoverGirl Wetslicks and (2)Covergirl foundation
then handed $1off coupon and BOGO coupon. Final Price was pretty high than I expected. I looked it. And I noticed she put in just (2) $1 off coupon instead $7.99.
I pointed out and she handed me $7.00 in cash.
which is difference coupon and actual she punched in!!
Yeah~~ You made my day!!

No comments: