8.09.2008

CVS TRIP(8/10-8/16)



My neighbor CVS starting next week promotion from Saturday.
If I ask them for next week ad they hand to me right away. So basically Saturday is my CVS double ad day. I couldn't do much today because 7 month girl need help to get some sleep.
Anyway Here we go what I got today,

☞Transaction☜

Cover girl powder $7.99 (BOGO CVS promotion week 8/3-8/9)
Cover girl Powder $7.99 (BIGI FREE Q)
CVS cotton swab375ct $1.50 ($2Q part of babydeal for week of 8/10-8/16)
(2)Johnsons buddies easy grip 1.98(2Q)
Skin effects Foaming Cleaning $6.99(5ECB)

Used 2 off/10 +4 ECB

PAY .47+TAX WITH CVS MONEYCARD
Earn 5ECB BACK!!

FYI

♥ I brought Johnsons buddies easy grip to check if they are including Babydeal(5ECB FOR 25 babyitem purchase) and the answer is NO, but Johnsons buddies hair tangle spray at 3.99 was included. I'm getting that next time with coupon!!)

♥ I love Foaming cleanser. Quick washing for busy mom like me!!

2 comments:

heidi @ ggip said...

Thanks for letting us know about the Buddies soap. I was wondering about that.

Cheryl said...

So jealous of the Covergirl deal. We didn't get those coupons here. Good job.